EdgeDesignWorkshop

Private residential


Design note

Bishopswood House was originally constructed in 1844, the seventh year of the reign of Queen Victoria. It is set in approximately 1000 acres of land above the Wye Valley and has numerous outbuildings, a stable complex, and an impressive Victorian walled garden. 

It has been in private hands for a number of years and suffered from poor maintenance until purchased by our clients, the M.F Freeman Group who appointed us to oversee an extensive refurbishment of the main house, together with the conversion of many of its outbuildings into residential use. The house is now used as a venue for corporate events, special family occasions, self-catering holidays and functions.